Research Institute for Electronic Science, 5th floor, room 103-1
Research Institute for Electronic Science, Hokkaido University, Kita 20 Nishi 10, Kita-ku, Sapporo 001-0020, Japan
Relevant publications (See more in detail HERE):
- Akinori Baba and Tamiki Komatsuzaki ‘Extracting the Underlying Effective Free Energy Landscape From Single-Molecule Time Series — Local Equilibrium States and their Network’ Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 13 (4), 1395 – 1406 (2011).
- Hiroshi Teramoto, Mikito Toda, Tamiki Komatsuzaki, “A Dynamical Switching of a Reaction Coordinate to Carry the System Through to a Different Product State at High Energies” Physical Review Letters 106, 054101 (2011) [4 pages]
- C. B. Li and T. Komatsuzaki : Extracting the Underlying Unique Reaction Scheme from a Single-Molecule Time Series in Cell Signaling Reactions: Single-Molecular Kinetic Analysis (Springer) ISBN: 978-90-481-9863-4(2011)(invited)
- (Book)”Advancing Theory for Kinetics and Dynamics of Complex, Many-Dimensional Systems: Clusters and Proteins” Advances in Chemical Physics, ed. by T. Komatsuzaki, R. S. Berry, D.M. Leitner, John-Wiley & Sons, Inc. (2011).
- (Book) “Single Molecule Biophysics: Experiments and Theories” Advances in Chemical Physics, ed. by T. Komatsuzaki, S. Takahashi, M. Kawakami, Haw Yang and Robert Silbey, John-Wiley & Sons, Inc. (2011)
- Shinnosuke Kawai and Tamiki Komatsuzaki ‘Robust existence of a reaction boundary to separate the fate of a chemical reaction’ Physical Review Letters 105, 048304 (2010).
- Shinnosuke Kawai and Tamiki Komatsuzaki : ‘Dynamic pathways to mediate reactions buried in thermal fluctuations. I. Time-dependent normal form theory for multidimensional Langevin equation’, Journal of Chemical Physics, 131 : 224505-11pages (2009)
- Chun Biu Li, Haw Yang, and Tamiki Komatsuzaki ‘Multiscale Complex Network of Protein Conformational Fluctuation Buried in Single Molecule Time Series’ Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences USA,105, 536-541 (2008).
- Akinori Baba and Tamiki Komatsuzaki ‘Construction of effective free energy landscape from single molecule time series’ Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences USA 104(49),19297-19302 (2007)
- Yasuhiro Matsunaga, Chun Biu Li, and Tamiki Komatsuzaki ‘Anomalous Diffusion in Folding Dynamics on Minimalist Protein Landscape’ Physical Review Letters 99, 238103 (2007).
- Masahito Kinoshita, Kiyoto Kamagata, Akio Maeda, Yuji Goto, Tamiki Komatsuzaki and Satoshi Takahashi ‘Development of a technique for the investigation of folding dynamics of single proteins for extended time periods’ Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences USA104, 10453(2007)
- Chun Biu Li, Akira Shojiguchi, Mikito Toda, and Tamiki Komatsuzaki ‘Definability of No-return Transition States in High Energy Regime Above Threshold’ Physical Review Letters 97, 028302-028305 (2006).
- Gareth J. Rylance, Roy L. Johnston, Yasuhiro Matsunaga, Chun Biu Li, Akinori Baba,Tamiki Komatsuzaki, Topographical complexity of multidimensional energy landscapes, Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences USA 103, 18551 (2006)
- (Book)”Geometric Structures of Phase Space in Multi-Dimensional Chaos: Applications to Chemical Reaction Dynamics in Complex Systems” Advances in Chemical Physics, 130A and 130B ed. by M. Toda, T. Komatsuzaki, T. Konishi, R. S. Berry and S. A. Rice, John-Wiley & Sons, Inc. 1224 pages (2005).
- Tamiki Komatsuzaki and R. Stephen Berry,’Chemical Reaction Dynamics: Many-Body Chaos and Regularity’ Advances in Chemical Physics 123,79-152, ed. by I. Prigogine and S. A. Rice, John-Wiley & Sons, Inc. (invited) (2002)
- Tamiki Komatsuzaki and R. Stephen Berry ‘Dynamical Hierarchy in Transition States: Why and How Does a System Climb over the Mountain?’ Proceedings of National Academy of Sciences USA 98,7666-7671(2001)
- Tamiki Komatsuzaki and R. Stephen Berry ‘Regularity in Chaotic Reaction Path I: Ar6‘ Journal of Chemical Physics, 110(18), 9160-9173 (1999)
- Tamiki Komatsuzaki and Iwao Ohmine ‘Energetics of Proton Transfer in Liquid Water I; Ab initio Study for Origin of Many-Body Interaction and Potential Energy Surfaces’@Chemical Physics, Special Issue ‘dissipative dynamics’180,239-269(1994)
Partial List of Professional Service
- Member,Chemical Society of Japan
- Member, Physical Society of Japan
- Member, Biophysical Society of Japan
- Member, Protein Science Society of Japan
- Member, American Chemical Society
- Member, Japan Society of Molecular Science
- Member, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- Life Member, WATOC (World Association of Theoretically Oriented Chemists)
- Member, The American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Member,Biophysical Society